Friday, September 25, 2009

Its FRIDAY!! :)..but what a rough start today in class. To start off, my computer completely froze on me right when our professor was telling my class to login to podomatic and blogger ..I couldnt login or completely follow because my pc was delaying. However,today is the second day for many of us to podcast. I finished podcasting the story I chose with my partner last week. What I will be doing today in class is coming up with five usable questions with my partner for the book White Rabbit's Color Book and also for my future lesson plan. I feel that coming up with the five questions should be really easy because the book we chose is very fun and simple for kids ranging from pre-k to 1st. It is a book about colors and young children will learn how colors mixed together will make other colors. I feel that our podcasting is a great start to learn how to podcast a story next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment